The entertainment starts on Saturday night with bowling for all children on tour at the Hollywood Bowl in Cribbs Causeway. Meet 5.10pm (see directions below), cost £3 per game, food and bar available.
Hollywood Bowl, The Venue (Next to VUE Cinema) Cribbs Causeway, Merlin Road, Bristol, BS10 7TT
Tel: 0117 959 2100
From the Premier Inn and Travel Lodge, enter Cribbs Causeway on Lysander Road, take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Merlin Road, then the 3rd exit at the next roundabout into The Venue.
From 7pm onwards we have hired the bar at Clifton RFC together with the Under 11's. Sausage and mash for children, curry and chips for adults, TV/DVD room for children and all within walking distance (10-15mins) from both hotels.
For those travelling up on Sunday morning, please arrive by 10am and find us near the U9's pitches. Entrance is £3 per adult. Food and drinks are available but queues are long so bring supplies. Our first match is at 10.30 and we have 4 group matches with a cup and shield competition for the first and second placed teams after the group stages. Does anyone have a tent/gazebo we could all use for the day?
Directions to Clifton RFC From M5 - J17
Bristol BS10 7TT
1. M5 - J17 signposted Bristol West/Cribbs Causeway A4018
2. At bottom of slip road follow signs marked Bristol West/Clifton
3. At first roundabout take 2nd exit (straight on)(0.3miles)
4. Continue on dual-carriageway past traffic lights - (0.5miles)
5. Take 1st exit and continue on dual carriageway to roundabout making your way into outside lane (1.5miles)
6. Proceed around roundabout (360 degrees) taking the 3rd exit doubling back in the direction you have previously travelled.
7. Move to the nearside lane and take marked left hand slip road. Turn left at "Brown Tourist Sign " (2.1miles.)
8. Move into outside lane (one-way road) and turn right at end (be aware of bus lane joining from right) (2.2miles.)
9. Take first left into Clifton RFC car park